Thank you David for allowing me the opportunity to share my active lifestyle experience!
Podcast: Filling the Emotional Cup, Body Resilience, and Bamboo Scrambles – Our Chat with EJ Gonzalez
Here are the highlights of the Podcast chat I had with David. I took this list of his webpage.
- EJ’s all-in journey back to endurance sports starting in 2009
- the relateable experience of running a new distance (EJ’s first 1/2 marathon)
- the couch moment that led to triathlon filling the emotional cup through sport
- EJ shares his memories of youth when running the trails today
- community observations at EJ’s first trail race
- 100 mile memories and The Stick
- key running workouts EJ includes each week
- EJ’s core strength training 1-3 times each week
- the importance of sharing the active life with others
- trail running tips you can use
- and the scrambling bamboo fun at TNT 20M
Endurance Buzz Webstie
Endurance Buzz Facebook